Boils in armpits, might be sebaceous cysts, purple discolouration. Using boil cream. Cure?

I have had boils in the past under my arms. I believe they aresebaceous cysts . I had not had any in a good while. When i get them I put a boil cream on them and they seem fine later. I got one on Sunday on my back. I put the cream on it, although it seemed to be drying up, I got another one about 3 inches from it, but smaller. Almost looks like a pimple . The main one is now flat, but is purplish. Almost looks bruised. WHat is your take? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013