Boils and swelling on face, chest, eyes. Diagnosed urticaria. Relief with rantac, omnacortil, lecope. Safe to continue medication?

hi I am suffering from urticaria and I am taking a combination of med....
Ranrac-150, Omnacortil-10 and Lecope -5mg.... I taking them from long time ... is it safe to continue.... there is no sign of urticaria if I continue the pills. However, if stop taking then its appear back again in another 16-18 hrs... and now I can also see boils on my face, chest, etc.... swelling on face and eyes.....
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013