Boil on the vagina, releases pus, little blood when popped, bad smell. What could this be?

Two days ago i found a bump on my vagina while showering when i got out i checked it and it looked like a pimple with a white tip I decided to squeeze it the puss came out and it had a foul smell the next day it felt bigger and looked like the size of a nickel I squeezed and nothing came out but I felt underneath was a huge ball the following day I was in pain couldn t sit or walk I fell asleep and woke up and it exploded and the smell was irresistible and a little bit of blood was coming out too what could have caused the pimple to be huge and smelly?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
it may be local abscess you need antibiotic treatment. consult a gynecologist to rule out any other problem.