Boil on my left buttock cheek and have had constipation for six days, please help

Boil on my left buttock cheek and have had constipation for 6 days
hi, i have a boil on my left buttock cheek and have had constipation for 6 days. i have tried pills for constipation but they haven't worked. is there some type of injection that i could get to help the poo come out? as for the boil i am getting quite worried about it. it is getting large and red. i tried using creams perscribed to me but they have just caused an infection. help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011