Boil like bump on foreskin, looks like blister, not painful, pimple like bump, clear gel like puss

hello, i have a boil like bump on my foreskin though it looks like a blister but doesnt pop, ive had it for atleast a year now, it does not hurt to the touch and im not sexually active and want to get rid of it asap! theres also i pimple like bump below it and im able to pop that and a clear gel like stuff comes out, but that also doesnt go away and have had it ever since the boil like bump. any ideas? thank you soo much.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012