Body weakness due to high blood sugar level. Should I continue taking Glisen MF2 or change required?

I am diabetic for the last 5 years .Due to this disease I am feeling weakness in my whole body.Yesterday I have checked my Blood sugar in the lab & when I seen my report it shows 258 fasting blood sugar.Am taking Glisen MF 2 tablet twice a day after breakfast & after dinner for reducing this blood sugar. Plz tell me this tablet is good for diabetic patient.or any other alternate for reducing blood sugar level.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012