Body tenderness, swollen throat, difficulty breathing. Had sinus infection

hi i ve been ill for 3 weeks went to hospital a week ago they said i have acute sinus infection and farengitis they gave me 2 antib. and a steroid i ve had severe astma attacks due to soy beans being harvested. today it feels like from my head down to my waist like i was beaten extremely tender to touch and my lower throat has a spot that swells up at night and i cant breath so i have to put ice on it to keep the swelling down so i can breath it feeels like my windpipe collapses
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012