Body pain post malaria and typhoid treatment, tests positive for malaria, no relief with medicines. Suggestion?

I have had malaria with typhoid 26 days ago , even I was hospitalized for 3 days. Now I have no fever , headache but I have too much pain in all my body parts , specially back & legs and this pain moves also. Doctor I had malaria medicines 3 times, I mean to say first I had injection then again my doctor suggest me for malaria test ,that test was positive again I had medicine for malaria, even after takin those medicines I still have too much pain specially in bones, again doctor gave me malaria medicine yesterday I finished them . I am 32 yr female & v r stayin in Nigeria (Lagos).
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  194 Awaiting Answer