Body pain, cold, fever, nausea, blood in phlegm, headaches. Tonsillitis or norovirus?

I am 22 years old, I have had an aching body since Monday. I keep feeling really cold with a slight temperature at times. I was sick twice on Monday but I am just feeling nauseas wer since. My tonsils are very painful, I gargles Difflam before I slept and it did not do anything for me. I woke up this morning with bright yello/orange phlegm with dots of blood in it. I Was also having severe headaches on Monday. Does this sound like tonsillitis or norovirus? Should I he antibiotics from GP or just have pain killers and rest? You can email me at: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013