Body itching, red rashes, bumps, throbbing lower back, yellowish semen. Had rubber band ligation for hemorrhoids. Advise?

29 yr old male, casual drinker, not a smoker. Itching over various parts of the body, especially after dinner. Red rashes , as well as bumps. Blood + urine test 1.5 years ago revealed very low vitamin D , elevated fasting sugar levels (almost pre-diabetic), blood in urine . Blood in urine is slightly higher amount than urine test 5 years ago. Occasional dull throbbing pain (small) lower right back. Kidney ultrasound September 2011 revealed nothing (although questionable). In 2010 semen changed - became yellowish, clumping, gel-like. Semen test September 2011 revealed nothing. Had rubber band ligation for hemorrhoids, once in 2008 and once in 2012, if relevant.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013