Body Ache, heel Pain, yellowish Eye, gastric specially in left side of stomach. Medicines taken. What is the issue?

Hi Sir, I am Ashish from India. Sir from last one year I am suffering from Body Ache, Heel Pain, Yellowish Eye problems, and GAS trouble specially in left side of stomach . I visited many doctors but their diagnose didn t help me to recover from my problems. And last month I visit a lady doctor who suggest me to do Vitamin B12 Serum test & Calcium test. Both test shows low levels of B12 & Calcium. She prescribe me 10 dose of 2ml Vitcofol Injection for alternate day and Calcium tablets. But after completing these dose I doesn t fill any progress in my problems. So please give me guidance to solve these issues. Thanks Ashish Solanki
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012