Blurry vision and eyes always watering, right eyelid seems to have dropped. Suggestion?

My eyes are always tired even though I get a good nights sleep. In the morning they are always watering, blurry. I do have varifocals and wear them for driving and reading. I use a computer at work and can never seem to get the right level from my glasses. Saying that I have been off work for about 3 weeks so rarely use the computer and my eyes are the same. I have very small eyes and barely no eyelids to see. Over the last couple of months my right eyelid seems to have dropped quite severely.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013