Blurry vision after taking cortisone shot for pain in arm. Side effects?

Yes thank you, I got a cortisone shot in my right forearm 3 months ago for severe pain there & in bicep whenever I lifted anything, even just a mug of coffee. I ve been noticing blurry vision since & just figured it s time for a vision checkup since it s been a couple years & maybe my vision is changing. Upon googling blurry vision I ve seen mention of blurry vision as a possible side effect of cortisone shots. Last pm while watching TV, I covered each eye & discovered it s only in my right eye. The pain in my arm got bad again this week & yesterday in picking something up, pain was severe in elbow & arm is aching. I was thinking of getting another cortisone shot, since my husband was told they typically last about 3 months, but now I m afraid to after readin all the blogs about other s side effects & now especially the vision issue. Please advise. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013