Blue, purple and grey area below clitoris, not having healthy diet, getting low self confidence. What to do?

Hello, I am 13 and have noticed my area is a blue/purple/ grey colour. I am very clean, but I don t eat a healthy diet , how will I get rid of this? It makes me feel dirty and gives me a low self confidence. I am average weight for my height and age, I don t know what to do. I am very embarrased to tell my mam. It starts to go a bluesh colour from about just below my clitoris, but I don t know what these are called that have the discolour, mons ? Help?!
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012