Blue mark on the bottom of the foot with pain. Difficulty in walking.

Good Morning. Last Wednesday, I suddenly felt a pain in the bottom of my left foot that carried up to my achilles that made it difficult to walk. It wasn t after anything strenuous or exercise...it just happened. A few days ago, I noticed a large, blue mark on the bottom of my foot. It is about 2 inches in diameter and is clearly under my skin as I attempted to scrub it off multiple times. I plan on seeing a doctor tomorrow but wanted to get any advanced advice/opinion if possible. Thx
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012