Blow on top of head, irritability, feeling depressed, difficulty in sleeping, difficulty in waking up, severe night sweats, blurry vision, headaches, dizziness

hi, i suffered from a blow to the top of my head just over a month back. i am still suffering what i think are symptoms now and new ones seems to have developed not immediately after the incident, but in the weeks following. Could you tell me if i should seek further help from my doctor? My most apparent symptoms at the moment are irritability , intense feelings of depression , difficulty getting to sleep, difficulty waking up, severe night sweats (which i have never experienced before), blurry vision , headaches, occasional dizziness , but the most prominent and worrying ones seems to be the emotional ones that are affecting me the most. Can you offer any advice to me please?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012