Blotchy rash inside mouth. Could this be an allergic reaction ?

Last night I had small, clear fluid filled blisters on upper gums above back molars where cheek and gums meet on both sides of mouth. They started on one side and developed on both sides within about 4 hours. They were gone this morning but cheeks where they were, were a little red and I woke up with a sore , red throat . After lunch today, my entire mouth including roof of mouth and back of tongue became tingly and felt swollen and then became blotchy white and red. I ve starting drinking liquid chlorophyl recently. Could this be an allergic reaction?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011