Blood work showed high triglycerides, absolute monocytes. Is it alarming?

I had blood work done and have the results from four tests. AMA Comp. Metabolic Panel, AMA Lipid Panel, CBC w/Differential, and PSA . There were two results that were out of range. Triglycerides - 223 with a reference range of less than 150 mg/dL. I understand that one but my question is with the second result that is out of range which is Absolute Monocytes. The result was 195 with a reference range of 200-950 cells/uL. All other results are within the reference range. I understand a little bit about Absolute Monocytes. They are part of the white blood cell group and have to do with the imune system. How alarmed should I be and does this number normally fluctuate?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012