Blood tests shows elevated levels of thyroglobulin antibody and ANA. Having Mild fever, fatigue and nausea. What does the report mean?

My blood tests show elevated levels of thyroglobulin antibody and ANA.

T3, T4, TSH, and Thyroid Peroxidase AB were normal.

TP, CPK, Uric Acid, CRP, urinalysis, SPEP, CCP, ESR, Scleroderma ABS, JO-1 AB, Anti-DS DNA, C3, and C4 all normal.

Negative for lupus, RA, and parvovirus.

Symptoms: Mild fever, fatigue, nausea, joint/muscle aches that have migrated up my body starting in lower extremities to back to shoulders and now in the neck.

I've felt miserable for about a month now. My doctor has all the lab data, but is taking his time getting back to me on what might be going on. I just want to figure out what is going on with my body and get started on the path to fixing it. Hopefully someone understands my frustration and anxiety over this and can help.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013