Blood test shows high WBC count. Feeling tired, easily bruising, weight loss

hello, I was searching for answers on high white blood cell counts, I have has 3 blood test done over the last 6 months and they have all showed high wjite counts. the T cell are higher than the B cells but both are high, it is bothering me as they just request another test to be carried out in 2 months and say it is more than likely a viral infection, chronic disease or spline related. I am constantly feeling unwell, tired, I bruise very easily and have lost about 15 kilo s over the last 5 to 6 months.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013