Blood test shows high SGPT, SGOT, GGT. Earlier had skin allergy. Have increased heartbeat, tiredness

Dear Docteur,

I am a 28 years old woman married with 1 child o 2 years old.
(Just to note that i've been taken for 1 month Cut Appetite pills and stopped them 4 days before the allergy)
I had a skin allergy 2weeks ago and i've done a blood test that showed the SGPT and SGOT and GGT vwith very high levels i mean 151 instead of 37max etc... i've done the blood test again in 4 days the decreased like 10-20% but still verrrryyyy high and the GGT this time is higher. It has been 2 days i feel accelerates heartbeats and tired.
Any suggestions???
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013