Blood test done for testosterone, vitamin D, cholesterol,lymphocytes and monocytes. Could it be cancer?

Hi, I just got my blood panel results back the other day and it had the following results: Testosterone , Total: 410 mg/mL (low) Vitamin D: 23 mg/mL (low) Cholesterol: 113 mg/mL (low) WBC: 2.0 k/uL (low) Lymphocytes: 40.7 % (mid-high) Monocytes: 17.5 % (high) The doctor referred me to a hematologist , but the soonest appointment is next week. I ve had the same types of numbers on previous blood panels (over 10 years) and I m hardly ever sick. I m a 41 year old male, I don t smoke and I don t drink. Should I be worried? Could it be cancer? I m freaking out here.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012