Blood shots in eyes after smoking weed. Blood veins visible in eyes. Cure?

hi i smoked a lot of weed on accident about 10 days ago and each day since then my eyes get a little more bloodshot. when i get tired they get more bloodshot but then i go to sleep and the redness barly goes down then it happens again the next day now i have blood veins runing all around my eye how do i fix this i dont fell hogh just red eyes
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
avoid smoking and tobacco in any form.., take proper rest and sleep..wash yr eyes frequently ..u may use decongestant eye drops like clearine ,4 times a day..get yr vision and other eye test completely..
u will be fine..