Blood pressure, thyroid, reeling sensation. What could be the problem?

Well I am 39 years old mom and suffering from blood pressure from a year + which I got after my dad s death with depression and grew very fat and now got thyroid too and take 25 mg every day since a month and take repaceH for BP . From yesterday I am continusly getting the reeling sensation all the time when ever try to sleep or lay down and it s really fast and if I don t move it sets itself ..... What could be the problem ? Now I feel terribly full and uneasy too
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013