Blood present in stools, stomach cramps after eating, diarrhea. History of lactose intolerance. Causes and cure?

Hi, I am 25 five years old and Female. I have been noticing blood in my stools lately and they are also quite light and discoloured. I have been having stomach cramps after eating and have been experiencing diahorrea more often then not. I have also been feeling quite lethargic and i keep getting puffy eyelids even though i havent changed my diet in the last 4 years. I am a vegetarian but i activley try to eat a balanced diet and i am also lactose intolerant. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013