Blood in urine, tired, lump in breast, hurts to touch. Cause?

Hi, i had experienced having small amounts of blood in my urine and i guess that was mid october of dis year, that happened for just a day. since then, im starting to feel so tired all the time. i cannot find the energy to keep me going for a day. i also get full easily, that is unusual because i used to eat a lot. i can also feel a lump on my right breast , it is moving and it also hurts whenever i touch it. what can probably be the cause of those? thanks?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012