Blood in stools, no pain, normal colour. Had diet change, inactivenes. Cause for bleeding?

I ve been experiencing streaks of rather bright blood in my stool and also droplets of blood in the toilet bowl. I haven t had any trouble actually going to actually defecate, and the colour of the poo looks as it normally does. I m 18, however I ve had a fairly massive lifestyle change and diet change as I have moved to University and I am fairly un-active as of late, this has been happening for roughly two weeks.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012