Blood in stools, delayed periods, flatus, stress, mild panic attacks. Any insights?

Hello, I d like to enquire about some symptoms that I have been experiencing which may or may not be related: 1) Blood in stool 2) Passing gas 3) Late period 4) Stress (for the past two months or so) and mild panic attacks (where I feel faint, as well as feel my heart rate rapidly accelerate and find it very difficult to calm down). I realize this is a psychological factor and am aware it can affect my period. I have also been sexually active but have not practiced actual intercourse. Can you provide me with some insight?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013