Blood in sperm. Taking antibiotics, vitamins, pause 500. Worried about effect on reproductive system

Hi, I am a married person. My age is 31,height is 5ft 6inch and weight is 74kg. My blood pressure and sugar is normal. I suddenly found out sign of Hemospermia. But other than blood in sperm, I do not feel any complications.I consulted doctors and went through Blood test and USG . Everything looks normal. Now still under antibiotics, Vitamins and Pause 500. What I am worried that if it will have any affect on my reproductive system. Please help to to understand on the bad affects of this disease. Regards, Avik
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012