Blood in dark color. Have healthy food habits, life style. What is the reason?

My blood has been very dark in color lately. I am a bit concerned because I have not changed any of my habits. I still eat regular and as healthy as I can, I guess. I exercise daily and take regular vitamin supplements. I am a 25 year old man and I am bothered by my lack of knowledge in regards to the issue at hand. Please offer any information or insight that you can. Your time and input will both be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013