Blood clot in brain. Severe skull pain. Can I give him paracetamol?

After how much time gap, can any one consume Paracetamol 650 mg (Dolo 650). Is it safe to take it after 4 hours. My father is a neuro patient and is suffering from blood clot in brain. He is suffering with severe pain in left skull continuously and i am giving him Dolo 650 after 6 hours. Can i give him Dolo 650 after regular intervals of 4 hours. Hi is also chronic diabetic (from Last 22 years) and is having 2 stents in heart arteries since 12 years. Kindly guide Thanks & Regards Gurswinder Singh
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012