Blood blister on foot after dropping a cupboard on it. Aches badly while running/ bending. Treatment ?

i dropped the corner of a cupboard door on my foot 3 weeks ago. a small red blood blister came up straight away and then my foot swelled. the swelling has gone down and the bruising too, but the red mark still remains. it aches badly if i walk, run or bend my foot too much, and there is a solid lump just above where the foot and toe join under the surface which feels like bone when i touch it, it makes my foot ache. I felt the other foot and it isnt on that one. have a broken it?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012