Blocked nose, difficulty breathing. Taking Rhinosone and Xynosone. History of accident

hi aslam.o alikum DR...i hvng problem in my nose .at night i feel blockege in my nose and i cannot take air inside easily. 2nd my frnds always ask me that u talk in your nose and my vice is not understood by other body easily. some doctors suggest me for opertion but i refuse.i aslo take medicine too etc Rhinosone ,Xynosone Reason behind is that i hv an accident in my childhood when i was 10 years nose and my head was struck front to the dish board in jeeb and a lot of blood was come out at tht time.More my nose bone is slightly disturbed. it,s slightly tured .so plz DR suggest me about my problem especially about my voice problem.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013