Blocked ears while swimming in pool, dizziness, pain. Due to water collection in ear?

I was swimming in a pool that was approx. 13 ft. As I reached near the bottom my ear started popping and when I tried to plug my nose to unpop like you would on an airplane it wouldn t let me. It hurt really bad and I came to the surface to find myself really dizzy for a short period of time. I ve been trying to sleep but my left ear hurts so bad. It feels as if there is water still stuck in it. I dont know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012