Blockage of the esophagus removed, allergic to drugs. Eyes, lips, tongue swollen, headaches, fatigue. What should I do ?

I had a complete blockage of the esophagus (lower) removed last Thursday, but had a severe allergic reaction to the drugs used to knock me out ( amnesia drug). My eyes, lips , tongue, etc swelled terribly and I turned beet red according to the doctor and my wife and family. I woke up in the ICU and was released the next afternoon once I was out of the woods. I am still feeling very fatigued and weak, have a headache from slight to severe all the time since I woke up and if I do any activity at all like grocery shopping, fixing dinner for the family, etc I get so winded I have to lay down. It has been several days now since the procedure and reaction, how long before I feel better, is this normal? If not, what should I do to feel normal again.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013