Bloating, tiredness, tingling nipples, swollen breasts, faint pregnancy test. Have PCOS. Pregnant?

Hi I was diagnosed with pcos after several blood tests and a ultrasound I have 2 children already I found out I had pcos after having menstrual problem after my youngest child iam tryin to conceive I have not had a period since march 2012 I had a dark brown/pinky coloured spotting which lasted for around 3days only when wiped around 2-3 weeks ago and for just over a week now I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms bloated tired all the time sense off smell has increased also tingly nipples and swelled breasts also have got little spots around my nipple which was not there before I have taken 4 home pregnancy tests the fist was faint pos 2nd and 3rd was negative 4 was a faint positive now I am very confused and do not know which result to go by can I be pregnant or can it be my pcos causing symptoms also have a pain on one side off my lower back
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012