Bloating, soreness, lump in vagina. What could be wrong? History of cramps and back ache during periods

Hi, so i am eighteen years old and i have been having trouble with my periods for about three years now. I have horrible cramps , bleeding , back aches, really bad. my obgyn put me on birth control pills the first was yaz that made me moody and now i am on a more origional form of birth control. I have yeast infections frequently, and i just had one after i was on antibiotics for a month. However before this, i had a lump sticking out of my vagina that was sore. Since i was on birth control i started having sex with my boyfriend of one year. it is sometimes extremely painful. My obgyn also told me i may have endometreosis, which my grandmother also had. the symptoms seem to have gotten worse since we started and i frequently bload and have almost like contractions after. I also had sex about three weeks after i was off antibiotics and now i am bloated, sore and still have that lump. i am worried and sore and my obgyn is scary and i dont want to mention the sex issue with my mother unless i have to, so i was wondering what could be wrong or if this is common
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer