Pain in back and stomach after sex, had sever acidity and stress. Is due to being under weight?

age 22, underweight! October. played around with bf first time, he ejaculated in back. still virgin (27th oct periods) November:suddenly started pain in the back and stomach cramps . acidity and severe gas followed. was highly stressed and tensed. (22nd november periods) December: back ache persists periods (14 december) January: back ache n bloating HCG blood negative.. ultrasound-- normal excpet debris in bladder ??
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013