Bloating in stomach, hot flushes, night sweats, bruising on thighs, knees, numbness in legs, shortness of breath, intense back ache, had hysterectomy. Cause?

I have been having bloating in my stomache for over a year, I actually look 9 months pregnant sometimes. I had a complete hysterectomy 3 years ago in may. the last six months have been having extreme hot flashes and night sweats , large areas of bruising on my inner thighs and behind knees. now my legs and toes have been getting numb. My family has been noticing that I m dazed and sometimes disoriented and have been short of breathe a few times. my soft spot in my back area ache so much sometimes i could just cry. I know this sounds like alot and it is making me nervous. My dad has leukemia and my mom has diabetes . not to worried about the leukemia because someone told me it isnt hereditary. do you have any suggestions.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012