Bloating, flatulence, heavy brown discharge with back pain post treatment for herpes and hpv. What could be the cause?

last month june 9 i had an abortion,well since the abortion i was diagnosed with herpes and hpv my doctor gave me acyclovir to take everyday for my herpes and said that the hpv will go away on its on for about a month now i have been experiencing bloating and gas and everyday i been having pads full of brown discharge very heavily and some back pain please tell me what you think thuis could be
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  139 Awaiting Answer