Bloating, cramping, odorless vaginal discharge. Late period, negative pregnancy test. What could be this?

Hi, I am currently 35 days late for my period. I took about 6 or so pregnancy tests over the past several weeks and they have all been negative. I have never missed a period except for when I was pregnant or nursing. I also have been light-headed, bloated, and have experienced cramping,a lot of odorless vaginal discharge, and bloating with a 2-3 lb weight gain. I am 30 years old and weigh 125 lbs. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013