Bloating, back pain, IBS, vomiting. History of bulimia. Treatment for symptoms?

Hi I have been getting dreadful bloating and back pain, that I m sure is because of the bloating, been diagnosed with ibs and in recovery from bulimia been eating normally for a few months now with occasional relaps of purging, but after keeping food diarys for months there is no obvious food cause, have cut out gluten and not a lot of dairy ? Any ideas what I can do it s literally ruining my life I m so uncomfortable look pregnant and it usually results in awful wind so don t want to go out !?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012