Bloating. Fluid in stool. Had gallbladder stone removed, stressed. Remedies?

Hi, this is Gaurav, Male 25 years, Indian living in Czech republic for 2 years. I am a student. I have been having some problems with the digestion ever since I came to Czech Republic The problem I face every time is, whenever and whatever I eat (both in home and Restaurant) I have to run for the toilet after 15-30 mins, in most of the cases If I am eating some chinese food. After having the meal the tummy expands. The poop is in the liquid form, as I have seen sometimes it is in the form of thick gel kind of liquid. My medical history is: 1. Had an operation for the Gallbladder for having stone and was removed. Now a days I am having some stress cause of final stage of my studies and the job searching. What should I do to prevent this thing to happen again and any remedies that I should consider? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013