Bloated, back pain, breast heavy, no period. Is something wrong with me?

Hi Good Afternoon,

Since my period last month I have been bloated (some days are worst than some). Now today I woke up and my lower back is hurting, the boating I had is much worst, my breast are heavy. This is usually the signs that my period is coming but it usually my signs that my period is coming a week-the day I get my period and I don't start my period in 11 days. Is there something wrong with me that I should see my doctor or do you think it's ust the signs my period coming early?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Hi, many thanks for the query!
Get an USG (Abdo-Pelvis) done.
Take anti-spasmodics, pain killer, antacids as per reports anti-biotics if needed with your doctor's opinion.
Wish you a good health.