Blisters on arms, calves. No improvement with betamethasone, predisone. Suggestions?

I have blister type bumps on arms and calves some on feet and fingers. we thought might bed bugs and have rules that out. I have had more than 100 antihistmines along with benadryl cream to put on when they appear. while that did seem to be giving me a little relief, at night mostly the ich was unbearable. The Dr. gave me some betamethasone 0.05% and a 2 week course of predisone 50mg once a day that also is not stopping the out break. he mentioned scabies but did not do a scraping to test. i have a skin specialist appt in 19 more days. Just about out of my mind now I have been dealing with this since january
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013