Bleeding with pain in the stomach

I had my periods on june 25th, my period was due on July 25th. I did not got my periods. In the first week of August there was slight bleeding and passing a flesh kind of thing. I was really surprised. I am married recently. I neverhad this problem, my periods were regular.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Oct 2009

That can mean alot of things. Abortions are never easy. Theres a high chance being pregnant it was something you discharged. Possibly something you might want to let a doctor know. Safe side. as for your periods? are you taking anything? if so that could be why. just depends all on what you've  been doing that adds it up?

First check if you are pregnant with a pregnant kit. If positive go to doctor. IF not I do not know what to do, probably you have to find a doctor.
sometimes we may miss that we are pregnant and do heavy work..which may lead to abortion...u see a gynecologist..she will help u..and dont get disappointed for this...and be cautious about missing periods...
It seems to be an abortion if you are planning for pregnancy, this happened to me during my early marriage days. I took it very lightly and later my doctor suspected it as an abortion. I too suggest you to see the doctor asap.