Bleeding with clots. Had taken hemostan earlier for myoma. Can I take hemostn during heavy bleeds?

Hi Doc... I am bleeding right now because of myoma... ultrasound said it there are fibroids and myoma is benign and this was done last december. gynecologist gave me hemostan and after 3 days it stopped however after a week...spottings occured once in a while but now i am bleeding and i urinated and something fell a blot clot. i suspect i have my regular menstruation ... the gynecologist did not recommend me any operation last month but to see her again for pap smear . i am married with 2 kids and 9 and 10 but i am now 50 years old...married late because i spent a lot of time studying graduate studies. please help me can i take hemostan everytime i bleed heavily? how will i get so healthy with this and can i take mx3 capsule? thank you doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013