Bleeding while passing motions, continuous dripping post surgery for hernia in stomach, no relief with suppositories. Suggestion?

Morning Doctor, i had herrnia in my stomach and it was operated on the 16 of August the is last month. I removed the stitches on the 30th of August. Two days later when I go to the toilet there is red blood I can also hear it dripping. I went twice to the doctor about this matter and he gave me scheriproct Suppositories, which makess no difference. Please Doctor help. Teddy South Africa.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012