Bleeding ulcer under the toe nail. Using lamisil for fungal infection. Could it be psoriasis?

Hi I have a bleeding ulcer under my big toe nail I have been treated for a fungal infection for some years with a drug called Lamisil and now have been told its psoriasis I went to a foot clinic and she seemed alarmed at the ulcer dressed it and reminded me of another patient who had to have toes amputated disagreed about the psoriasis and took nail clippings for analysis, I have been out for nearly ten weeks now with a trapped nerve in my back for which I have been on a concoction of drugs, lyrica , vimovo, Valium and tramadol am only taking the lyrica and vimovo now so any help would be much appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013