Bleeding started after stopping femodene. Is it true period?

I stopped taking femodene on Tuesday as trying for another baby and has started bleeding , is this normal and if so is it a true period? how long will it last? Thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
You did not say if you completed your monthly course or stopped the pill abruptly. Well, either way, the bleeding you observe is due to the withdrawal effect. It may last for 3-4 days based on the prior hormonal status of your body. Normal ovulation usually resumes in a month or so once you attain a normal regular period. Please see a specialist for a proper evaluation and monitoring of ovulation since you are anxious to conceive. Hope you find this information useful. Take care.